Ahhh.. the warming Sunflower.
Here it is July 9th already and I
have been negligent of my blog… well here I am today and I would like to share
some pretty photos of my garden and my thoughts.
Summer is the most glories time of
the year, not that the other seasons do not have their beauty but none as
striking as summer with it's sunshine, trees and growing things. My flowers are
doing nicely thanks to the work and help my son Paul gives me. We have already
eaten Sugar Peas, dug up potatoes and enjoyed raspberries and strawberries…. not
to mention the trips up the North Fork into the forest, and what a treat that
is, it is always so quiet and beautiful in the wilds of the woods.
Well here are some pictures. I hope
the bring pleasure.
I call this my Drug Store rose as that is where I bought the plant....
English rose 'A Shropshire Lad'
This rose looks so Victorian to me.
'Gift of Life'
'First Kiss'
' Hydrangea'
'Betty Prior'
Hope you enjoy the gifts from nature in your backyard and all around your area, with the things that are happening in the world today a closeness with nature restores the soul.
Enjoy life and share you joy.





No comments:
Post a Comment