- Hello, here I am again, it has been a long time since I created this site and it is going to take time and some errors to remember how to do it again. As you can see it has been a few year and many things have changed, many years dealing with COVID, Actually over five years and I still have problems, and I think they are here to stay. COVID changed my life and I believe it hastened my stepping into old age. I am eighty seven... I think the body and mind changes would have been easier without the influence of COVID... but be that as it may, I have learned much about myself and my lack of faith, A thinking the Lord had forsaken me.... He is always there and my catching COVID had taught me many things about myself. My lack faith, my lack of remembering life is for learning and believing.... there is a purpose and a reason for everything, even illness and pain. Remembering what Christ suffered and he never sinned. Right? COVID gave me a birds eye view of my lack of letting go and letting God walk with me and show me how to grow as a person... grow in understanding grow in love and patience. I have grown into a better person, and I am thankful.
Saturday, May 17, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment