The mile I monitor, Mile 187
Here
are some pictures of the beach and ocean taken a couple weeks ago. It was a
wonderful day at the shore, the sun was just right somehow even though I couldn’t
see what I was aiming the camera at as the screen was so black I managed to
point the lens at what I was looking at and they all turned out, to my
surprise very nice indeed. I don’t believe you can take a bad picture with
such beauty.
This
is my mile, mile 187 that I have adopted. Up and down the Oregon coast folks
adopt a mile and monitor it at least three times a year, checking for changes,
dead birds, sea life, live birds and problems of any kind. The reports come
to me for Land County and I upload them to the website, http://oregonshores.org.
I volunteered several years back to take care of the reports and up load articles with photos, it has become a great source of pleasure to me. The Oregon coast is beautiful and wild,
one place you can still go and sometime find yourself all alone with nature.
There's my son Paul wondering on the rocks.
I found this large cut hunk tree trunk very interesting.
Goodbye for now, feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for visiting.
I
hope you enjoy the photos… Be happy.



No comments:
Post a Comment